- This event has passed.
CCAC Meeting: Crozet Master Plan Land Use Updates
March 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Crozet Community Advisory Committee will meet Wednesday, March 10 at 7 p.m. on Zoom. Download a working draft of the Land Use chapter here.
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A (16); An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING ONLINE:
Download Zoom. Use this link https://albemarle-org.zoom.us/j/94571782297 to join the webinar.
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
- Call to Order & Agenda Review (3 minutes). Allie Pesch, CCAC Chair
- Approve Meeting Minutes (2 minutes). Allie Pesch, CCAC Chair
- Officer Elections (10 minutes) CAC members
- Master Plan Discussion: Land Use (60 minutes). Staff: Rachel Falkenstein, Tori Kanellopoulos, Michaela Accardi
- Summary of land use updates and changes
- Draft land use chapter overview
5. Committee Business (10 minutes) Allie Pesch, CCAC Chair
Next Meeting: Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM