Crozet Community Advisory Committee Wednesday, August 9, 2023
7:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
Crozet Library Meeting Room | 2020 Library Avenue
1. Call to Order, Agenda Review, Introductions (5 minutes)
Joe Fore, Chair
2. Approve Meeting Minutes (2 minutes)
3. Scheduled Presentations (35 minutes)
• Moving Toward 2050 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
Sandy Shackelford, Charlottesville-Albemarle Metropolitan Planning Organization
The Charlottesville-Albemarle MPO is in the process of updating the region’s long range transportation plan, Moving Toward 2050. The purpose of this plan is to identify priority transportation needs for the City of Charlottesville and urbanized portions of Albemarle County. CA-MPO staff will review the requirements of the plan and the planning process. A discussion with CAC members about needed transportation improvements will follow. Learn more at the Moving Toward 2050 website.
5. Other Business (20 minutes)
6. Community Concerns (10 minutes)
Next Meeting: September 13, 2023